Goodwill Industries of Kentucky joined Louisville Mayor Craig Greenberg and Metro Louisville Councilmembers in spotlighting a $5 million appropriation in the city’s 2024 budget to support the development of the $50 million Opportunity Center the nonprofit organization is building in West Louisville.
Goodwill also announced a $1 million donation from the James Graham Brown Foundation that will contribute to the construction of the same 125,000 square-foot resource center under construction in West Louisville’s Parkland Neighborhood.
To watch media recaps from the event, see below:
- Louisville Business First: Goodwill Industries of Kentucky receives $6 million in commitments for new West End campus
- WLKY: Goodwill West Louisville Opportunity Center receives more financial contributions
- WDRB: Goodwill gets additional $5 million in funding for Opportunity Center in west Louisville
- Spectrum: Goodwill gets major funding for Opportunity Center
- WHAS: City commits to multi-million-dollar investment in Goodwill West Louisville Opportunity Campus
- WAVE: New Goodwill Opportunity Center to support West Louisville