Dear GREAT applicant,
We are so excited you’ve decided to apply for this program!
Selected participants will receive operational, management, and leadership
training, providing a direct line-of-sight to Goodwill’s mission, core values,
and core leadership competencies. This program is designed to prepare Goodwill’s “up-and-comers” with the
tools, resources, and expertise to step into leadership roles.
Our retail team enjoys relationships with many different
departments and functions throughout Goodwill. Through this training, subject
matter experts will lend their expertise, helping participants learn to read
and understand daily reports, review financials, give instructive feedback,
lead change, and everything in between!
We open this opportunity to applicants meeting the
GREAT applicants must:
- Be an Assistant Store Manager or Team Lead for a minimum of six months
- Not have any documented verbal warnings or written reprimands within the six months prior to the application date
- Receive a recommendation from their Regional Manager and Store Manager
- Have reliable transportation to training sites
- Submit an application no later than 15 days prior to the beginning of the class; be willing to attend all training classes
- The application process opens 30 days prior to the beginning of each class.
- Applications will be accepted up to 15 days prior to the beginning of each class.
- Class size is limited to ensure personal attention and development.
- Application requirements should be complete upon submission. If the requirements are not complete, it may delay consideration of your application.